Tagged with " Kuala Lumpur"
It’s taken me a year to finish writing about my awesome journeys in Malaysia, and for those who care, I [...]
On my last day in Mulu, I awoke to the aftermath of a nighttime rain storm. Water was everywhere again, [...]
I took the day easy, just stayed at Ian’s and planned out my weekend trip to Mulu. I even made [...]
After lazily taking my time to get going this morning, I headed off to the KLCC Mall in Kuala Lumpur, [...]
Still feeling the effects of food poisoning from two days before, I didn’t go on many foodie adventures today. However, [...]
I was first introduced to Chinese-style pancakes/omelets while in Malaysia. The one I had there was made with onions, Napa [...]
Monday, Day 8. I spent the entire day still suffering from food poisoning from the day before, which means I [...]
Day four. One of the most wonderful things about traveling to different parts of the world is trying different fruits [...]
Day three took me to the base of nearly 300 stairs up to Batu Caves, a holy Hindu worship ground. [...]
In the morning of Day Two, I headed off for my first Malaysian breakfast. Malaysia is typical of most Asian [...]
- Rishell Graves on Recipe: European Herbed Eggs on Toast
- The Bald Gourmet on Focus Ingredient: What is Chinese Black Vinegar?
- camping stove wood on Gourmet Camping Recipe: Grilled Baja Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
- Jeff on Focus Ingredient: What is Chinese Black Vinegar?
- Joan Wallace on Recipe: Simple New Mexico Red Posole