Recipe: Rosemary Vinaigrette
Rosemary Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Finely chop the rosemary, onion, and garlic, and place into a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Whisk together to make the vinaigrette.
Serve with fresh salad greens, lentils, or pour over Grilled Steak and Asparagus Salad w/ Roasted Potatoes, Bleu Cheese, and Rosemary Vinaigrette Salad.
Recipe by Jothan Yeager, Feb 10, 2008
1 Comment + Add Comment
I love hearing from my readers, so please go ahead and leave a comment!
- Yvette Adams on Recipe: Best Home Canned Thick and Chunky Salsa
- The Bald Gourmet on Recipe: Best Home Canned Thick and Chunky Salsa
- Ray Lewchuk on Recipe: Best Home Canned Thick and Chunky Salsa
- The Bald Gourmet on Recipe: Rotisserie Lamb with Mint, Rosemary, and Garlic
- The Bald Gourmet on Grandma’s Bread Recipe