As I seek out culinary perfection and create recipes accordingly, I come across magical products that simply must be shared with everyone. These range from packaged foods, to ingredients, to cooking equipment. Simple "must haves" for my kitchen and yours.
Unless otherwise noted, these product reviews are endorsement free, and come to you simply because I have been impressed with the quality, taste, and/or functionality of the product being reviewed. As you use them yourself, you will come to trust The Bald Gourmet's opinions as being truth you can count on. Enjoy and happy shopping!
I love a good ginger ale now and then, so I’m always excited when I find a new variety that [...]
Holy cow! Have you seen these cookies in the store? If you haven’t tried them before, get off your butt [...]
- Joan Wallace on Review: Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches
- The Bald Gourmet on Review: Chowder Bowl, Newport, Oregon
- Mike Franklin(manager at the Chowder Bowl) on Review: Chowder Bowl, Newport, Oregon
- Recipe: Grilled Salmon with Fennel Citrus Buerre Blanc | MBSIB: The Man With The Golden Tongs on Recipe: Grilled Salmon with Fennel Citrus Buerre Blanc
- The Bald Gourmet on Review: Janitzio Mexican Restaurant – Best Restaurant Salsa