As I seek out culinary perfection and create recipes accordingly, I come across magical products that simply must be shared with everyone. These range from packaged foods, to ingredients, to cooking equipment. Simple "must haves" for my kitchen and yours.
Unless otherwise noted, these product reviews are endorsement free, and come to you simply because I have been impressed with the quality, taste, and/or functionality of the product being reviewed. As you use them yourself, you will come to trust The Bald Gourmet's opinions as being truth you can count on. Enjoy and happy shopping!
Growing up on the Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest, I’ve enjoyed smoked salmon as far back as I can […]
I was just sent a can of Safe Catch 100% Mercury Tested Wild Albacore Tuna to sample and write about. […]
Anyone who barbeques, grills, bakes, or campfire cooks knows all about the dilemmas of reaching into hot places to tend […]
As one of the largest food blogs in Idaho, we occasionally get offers to review relevant food-based products with an […]
Ah, delicious cow’s milk. There’s nothing better than a glass of milk with breakfast or with warm and gooey chocolate […]
I love a good ginger ale now and then, so I’m always excited when I find a new variety that […]
Holy cow! Have you seen these cookies in the store? If you haven’t tried them before, get off your butt […]
- Rhonda on What are Elderberries?
- Vicki on How to Flavor Yogurt With Less Sugar
- 7 Substitutes for Balsamic Vinegar That Are Cheap and Easy | HeWise Blog on Focus Ingredient: What is Chinese Black Vinegar?
- 34 Things You Can Cook On A Camping Trip – WOWrly on Gourmet Camping Recipe: Sausage and Fennel Grilled Pizza
- TIP OF THE DAY: Baby Purple Artichokes (Fiesole) - THE NIBBLE Blog on How to Clean and Prepare Artichokes to Cook