Reviewing restaurants, food publications, cooking products, and supply stores can be tricky business. So often the hard work and livelihood of small business owners is in the hands of the reviewer. This can lead to some writers being soft and kind when perhaps they shouldn’t. Not to worry here!
When it comes to food, especially food and food products that I pay good money to experience and/or use, I have high expectations. If those expectations are not met, I want everyone to be warned to avoid the tricksy slop I experienced. If they are exceeded, I want the world to know about it so they too can go and enjoy the wonderment of it all.
Let me be your guide to great restaurants and food vendors. See which cooking and food publications I’ve found to be the most useful and well laid out. Lean on my experience of which kitchen products are “must haves” and which are a waste of creation. Go shopping with me to learn valuable secrets that can have long term benefits for you and your wallet.
This and more you will find in The Bald Gourmet's reviews.
I had the chance to give Pho Bac another try today during my lunch hour. Much better! This time, as […]
Over the past couple of years as I’ve driven past the corner of Goddard and Glenwood, I’ve noticed the evolution […]
Los Betos California Burrito: When I was choosing a new city to move to a few years ago, I had […]
After months of waiting for this seemingly delicious Asian restaurant to open, I finally got the chance to break away from […]
- Rhonda on What are Elderberries?
- Vicki on How to Flavor Yogurt With Less Sugar
- 7 Substitutes for Balsamic Vinegar That Are Cheap and Easy | HeWise Blog on Focus Ingredient: What is Chinese Black Vinegar?
- 34 Things You Can Cook On A Camping Trip – WOWrly on Gourmet Camping Recipe: Sausage and Fennel Grilled Pizza
- TIP OF THE DAY: Baby Purple Artichokes (Fiesole) - THE NIBBLE Blog on How to Clean and Prepare Artichokes to Cook