Each of the recipes I share here are my own personal wondrous concoctions of tasty goodness. Some are basic, some are complicated, but they are all very delicious. They are posted here with easy to follow step-by-step photo directions. I share them with you in an effort to spread the knowledge of good eating to all and to hopefully inspire you to create your own great food creations as well.
This exceptional salsa is perfect on Shrimp Tostadas, any kind of taco, with chips for something different, or smeared all […]
My sweet fiance surprised me yesterday by sneaking in my house and cooking dinner for me while I was on […]
Don’t let the title turn you away. These Lebanese flavor inspired nuggets are awesome. Serve these delicious low carb, low […]
I love dry-cured salmon. It’s smooth, salty, sweet, and colorful. You probably know it as lox. It is very easy […]
As good as the seafood from the street vendors along Malecon Walkway were, and as good as Margarita Grill’s seafood […]
A frittata is a classic Italian egg dish, similar to a French omelet or a quiche, which is typically enriched […]
It’s the middle of January and I took my scout crew camping this past weekend in Garden Valley Idaho. It […]
If you’re looking for a fun activity while in Puerto Vallarta, call up the boys at Vallarta Adventures and book […]
Good Heavens! Every now and then I create a dish that blows me away a little. It is with great […]
- Rhonda on What are Elderberries?
- Vicki on How to Flavor Yogurt With Less Sugar
- 7 Substitutes for Balsamic Vinegar That Are Cheap and Easy | HeWise Blog on Focus Ingredient: What is Chinese Black Vinegar?
- 34 Things You Can Cook On A Camping Trip – WOWrly on Gourmet Camping Recipe: Sausage and Fennel Grilled Pizza
- TIP OF THE DAY: Baby Purple Artichokes (Fiesole) - THE NIBBLE Blog on How to Clean and Prepare Artichokes to Cook